Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

27 August 2007

Her first smile!

Just a quick note to say that Evie gave her first smile today! I am positive it was not gas! She looked directly at me, opened her mouth, curled the corners of her mouth, and stuck out her tongue a little bit. It was wonderful. It was even better than the first time I felt her kick.

We went on our first non-medical outing this past Saturday. We had ice cream in our neighborhood and Adriane and Justin came with us. Evie did rather well. She only cried one time and luckily I had brought a bottle with me. I am glad I had the foresight to pump this time. Afterwards, we walked a little bit around the neighborhood and it was really nice to feel normal and get out of the house. I can’t wait for it to cool down and we can have picnics in the park.

Tomorrow I shall attempt yoga again. This time I will give myself plenty of time.

Her new favorite way to sleep!

I get this look a lot (the furrowed brow)

She's always moving!

This is my favorite look that she gives

her sweet little head of hair (it's identical to my adult hair color)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the yoga class! I think you'll love it. I did!

    And the new photos of Evie are very cute.

    ReplyDelete