Ain't nothing doing on TV (summer reruns)
Put on my space suit I got to look my best
I'm going out to do the city
I'm steppin' out
I'm steppin' out
I'm steppin' out
I'm steppin' out"
We walked to Flying Biscuit for dinner tonight. It felt really good to get out of the house and do something normal--something we would do if we didn't have a baby. Sure we get out of the house, but there is something to be said about going out to dinner and looking at your husband from across the table in a public place. And NOT talk about the baby. haha. Evie wasn't fussy until the end, and then she was happy when I picked her up and let her watch the cars drive by. As we were walking back, her hat fell over her eyes and she fell asleep instantly.
Also a milestone today! She rolled over from her tummy to her back!
And yes, I DO talk about things OTHER than my baby.
Evie watching the cars. Nice bald spot:
No comments:
Post a Comment