Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

05 October 2007

Memory Walk 2007

I am participating in the Memory Walk 2007 on October 20th in memory of my grandmother (maternal) who suffered from Alzheimer's. I can't even begin to tell you how traumatic and devastating it is to all those involved. I am walking with my mother, father, aunt, and husband. Even Evie is going to come along. :-) If you would like to sponsor me, I would appreciate it. This issue is very important to my family. Here is the link to the website. Just type in my first and last name and you will be directed to my site. I didn't want to put the full link here because it lists my last name.... Thank you in advance!!!

http://atlantachastainmemorywalk.kintera.org/faf/search/searchParticipants.asp?ievent=223557&lis=1&kntae223557=EA3441C02FBB46899631DE9F7FD8500A

No comments:

Post a Comment