Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

21 November 2007

Doctor's Visit

Evie got a clean bill of health at the Pediatrician's today. She weights 15 pounds, 5 ounces and is 26 1/4 inches long. She is in the 75th percentile for weight and 90th in length. I was surprised she has grown so much!

I went through all my 6 months clothes hanging in the closet and she is almost too big for a lot of them--according the manufacturer's parameters. Ah, my big little girl.

I asked about teething, and the Ped said basically teething is a reflex babies have in preparation for a tooth, but does not necessarily indicate a tooth coming in. She also said I can start feeding her rice cereal--it will help her acid reflux. I wish they had baby TUMS. I need to buy stock in TUMS, I tell ya.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe she's so big! I bet she's going to end up being a statuesque and graceful young lady.

    ReplyDelete