Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

07 December 2007

Sickie-poo

Ah what a busy week. I had surgery on my back and that same day Evie developed a cough. It started with a bad cold virus, and then she started weezing and coughing a lot. She has been coughing all night. I think I've had 2 hours sleep in the last two days. It wasn't getting any better so we took her to the Pediatrician this morning, and she has inflammation of the lungs. I have to administer levalbuterol to her through a nebulizer. We had to buy a nebulizer. Never thought I would own one. And now I have a cold, too. So that's my update. She's going to feel poorly for a while and not fit to socialize or travel, nor am I, so this may be my last post for a little while. :-( Hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

  1. From one sick house to another, I hope you guys are feeling better soon! And I hope your surgery went well, and that recovery is a snap. We'll see you on the other side...

    ReplyDelete