Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

16 March 2008

Gratiutious Rambling

I have a minute to say hello while Evie dozes in her papoose. Not much is really going on. Jesse got back from his trip, and is in super work mode. His "team" is nearing the end of a massive project and he will be working a lot of extra time until July. It is nice to have him back. I had a wonderful time with my mom, though. Evie is letting Jesse hold her again. The first day he was back she wouldn't let him hold her for longer than 5 minutes, but now she is falling prey to all of his ploys to hang out. So much so that I was able to clean up some and box up all her 0-6 months clothing today. I have an entire Rubbermade bin full of baby accoutrement that no longer fits. I can't believe I have so much! I must admit that most of the clothing gifts she received were for 0-3 or 3-6, and now that ship has sailed.

Blah, blah, see? Not much to report. We ran across a friend "C" who lives right near us while on a walk today, and it was nice hanging out with him. We sat on the benches in Candler Park and watched people play tennis. I haven't played tennis in years, and I could've beat them. Haha. C doesn't really pay attention to the baby when we see him; it's really refreshing. He pays attention to the adults. Makes me feel like a person and not just a Mommy. Evie was shocked though. She couldn't believe someone wasn't doting on her.


Silly baby during play time.

pictures deleted


No comments:

Post a Comment