Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

20 June 2008

Lunch and Park

My friend L.A. and her lil 9-month old S. came out to play today. I got some fun pictures. Evie is way too strong for her own good. She didn't think S. was close enough, so she dragged her booster seat closer to her high chair. You can see it in the second picture.

Sometimes she will push her pack-n-play across the room. She won't play inside it, but outside seems fine.

We're are moving out this weekend, so posts will be from my parents' house for the next few weeks.





1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I finally told you I read your blog so that I can comment now! Evie is superbaby - I can't believe she is that strong. We had lots of fun today despite the crazy ending. Happy moving this weekend!

    ReplyDelete