We have successfully moved in. I am still getting used to having so much space! One and a half of our apartment could fit inside one level of our house! At night I hear cicadas and not stereos and drunk college hipsters laughing. It's a bit stressful and I hate living among boxes; hopefully I will get unpacked before her birthday. Actually, my close friend Erin is coming to visit (we went to grad school together) and is coming on Wednesday so I want everything done by then. I stopped by my parents' house today to use "the internets" since we don't have it at the new house. Cable wasn't able to come by until next Tuesday. Yuck. So if I seem AWOL you know why. Haven't even checked my email yet.
In the meantime, here is a link to my friend Amy's blog. She has pictures of Evie from a little playdate we had last week. Looks like Evie will be a wrestler some day. haha
Click here for a link to her post.
No comments:
Post a Comment