We went to our designated polling place around 8:15. I don't think I was there 10 minutes before Evie started her "please please" to be let out of the stroller. My mother offered to come and entertain Evie while I waited in line. By the time she arrived we had been in line for a half hour, and Evie was screaming! Apparently being pregnant and having a one year old doesn't get you a "Get Out of Jail Free" card so I had to wait in line with the rest of 'em. Thank goodness for my mother.
All in all, the wait was an hour and 45 minutes. Not too bad considering last week. Last Tuesday at 2, I went to the closest early polling place and the line was 3 hours. And on Friday at 10:30 am, the line was 6 hours long! Now it's time to sit in front of the TV, anxiously biting my nails.
On a different topic, I thought I would post a picture of pregnant me. All of my pictures from the last pregnancy are restricted on Flickr because I started getting crazies and sickos to my account. There is a whole "genre" that I didn't know about, if you get my meaning. :-(
Sorry they're out of focus. I used the self-timer, and my D-SLR does not enjoy focusing on invisible people. It does enjoy focusing on dressers.
16 weeks

Love the preggo pic! Sorry Evie didn't get you in! There was NO wait at our precinct when K went!
ReplyDeletegreat dresser. hee hee
ReplyDelete-mary
HOLY cow You're pregnant again!!!
ReplyDeleteso awesome!
-mary again