Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

12 December 2008

Happy Friday!

I just had to tell you about Evie's new "trick." When I tell her she's a good girl, she repeats "Good Geh." It's about the cutest thing she's ever done besides dance around in circles.

Evie had an upset stomach from teething for most of the week. There are about 4 coming in at one time, poor girl! Her fingers are wet from constantly sucking on them. She has been sleeping horribly until last night. Last night she slept from 7pm-7:30am with not one wake up. Before, she was waking up screaming at least three times a night, and begging for a cuddle. I hope she's back to normal.

Here's a silly weekly belly update. I thought I would post an image once a week until D-day. I can't believe I only have (a little over) 4 months!

2 comments:

  1. You two look very cute here. Well, I guess I should say you three. Teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lady! i just got all caught up on your blog after getting your email today... it took a while ;)
    love all the picties!! and i saw the one of evie in the redneck dress. too funny!
    but for the life of me i couldn't figure out the cupcake guns? maybe i just wish i had some myself.
    -jenty

    ReplyDelete