Just got back from the doctor's office. The baby is fine and my uterus is fine. I am measuring 34 cm this week. The doctor said that it looks like the baby will be the same size as Evie (7 lb. 13 oz). The average baby for my height is close to 9 pounds!!! So I must just "produce" smaller babies.
And yes, it's still a boy. Evidence was there in all its glory.
I'm so glad everything was fine. We've all been thinking about you guys.
ReplyDeleteAnd trust me, be happy you have the "smaller" babies. Roxanne was 9 Lb. 5 oz and it was really not so much fun. It seems to me that 7 and a half to 8 pounds is perfect!
Sheesh, I can't believe you are going to have a little baby boy soon. Yay!
I fluctuated between measuring big and measuring on target a lot towards the end of my pregnancy with Chloe. I'm glad that they were able to give you a good prediction of weight. With Chloe, they way underestimated her weight just a few days before her birth. They didn't use any fancy equipment though.
ReplyDelete