Had my doctors appointment this morning. Grampa came over and played with Evie while I was there! As I was leaving, Dad asked me if I normally sneak out or say good-bye. I definitely say good-bye; sneaking out isn't a good thing for Evie. So when I said good-bye, not a whine came out, just a "Bye bye" and a wave, and she continued to play with Dad like I was not even there! This is the girl that at 6 months would have had a heart attack if I even so much as left the room! Some mothers might feel crestfallen that their child could care less, but I think it's wonderful. Of course, if she wasn't excited when I came home, that would be a different story. haha.
So I am still 1.5 cm dilated, 0% effaced and he is still high as all get-out. I have been having Braxton Hicks (practice contractions) up the wazoo the last week. They don't hurt, per se, but they do take my breath away and I break out into a sweat. I actually look forward to the pain of real contractions. I would like to have a medicine-free delivery, and am anxious to see if I can pull it off. And even though I have one of the worst colds I've had in forever, I am SO ready to have this baby.
"medicine free" delivery, hmmm...??? does that mean no epidural as well? you can totally do it.
ReplyDeletestill in the FLA, but got on da computie just to see if your still pregnant. ha!!
hang in there milady, the time: tis nigh.... ;)
You're brave! I hope you are able to make it with no medicine, too. And for the record, you should probably post once a day just to say "not in labor yet." I can't believe how close you are now. So exciting!
ReplyDelete