Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

01 June 2009

Pee Pee on the Potty!

Evie pee pee'ed on the potty for the first time last night! Jesse was getting the bath ready and she just turned around and pointed at the toilet and said, "pee pee." And then she did. She was so proud of herself! Jesse said she laughed the whole time.

Owen is 6 weeks old now! This means I can go to small get togethers, but the pediatrician said to wait until 8 weeks before taking him out in crowds. He is getting really big. In a week or two he will be out of his 0-3 month clothing! Insane! He smiled for the first time last Friday!

He doesn't smile often but when I talk to him in the silly sing-song voice, he starts to coo and opens his mouth in the cute way (look at the below picture). He sleeps very well at night, but he grunts a lot and it wakes me up. haha. I keep thinking he wants to eat but when I look at him, he's just sleeping. He's kind of like a little puppy.

He definitely looks like a little boy. I put him in my favorite onesie of Evie's at this age--thinking "I won't care about gender!" but I do! He looks cuter in boy stuff. Not that I am about to put him in only "Rookie of the Year 'Lil Slugger MVP All Star" clothes, but you know what I mean.

We had blown insulation put in our attic this past weekend. It has been really hot upstairs and our home inspector had told us it really needed to be done. I will have to look into how we can report it on our 2009 taxes.....


1 comment:

  1. I was so glad I got to meet Owen today! He is precious! And OMG, good job pee peeing on the potty Evie!

    Those are the cutest baby faces. I have a picture of Cece making almost the exact same face! That is how she looked when she 'talked' to me. I hope next time I can hold and interact with Owen more! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete