Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

17 September 2009

Rainy Days and the Darkside

What a yucky day. I considered going to the mall to walk (just to get out of the house) but then I thought, ugh, I will have to drive in the rain, and how relaxing would THAT be? So we just stayed home and did crafts. Played with all natural play dough --which is fantastic! It was a gift for Evie's birthday. It doesn't have that lingering smell that the real Playdough does and no residue on the fingers. Lots of rainy day stuff including a little Miffy on TV before her nap.

As about 90% of you know, I just joined Facebook. For the longest timr, Jesse told me not to join, and I heard all these scary things, and then, what do you know? HE joined. So I thought, why not. It is AMAZING--in good ways and very bad ways. Talk about ADD. And there are more than 300 millions users on Facebook. I am catching up with people that I thought I would never talk to again. I limit myself to about 30 minutes a day here and there.

I will still keep my blog, though, because I have been using it as a sort of baby book. Plus, a friend of mine (who has a 9 month old) just told me that she read through the entries about the time that Evie was 9 months to see what I went through. That's pretty cool. During the day on Facebook, people talk about their jobs mostly, and if you think about it, my kids are MY job, so I guess I'll talk about my kids. How I never get paid for overtime, and I am on call 24 hours a day. And my boss tells me "No Way" all the time. And my other boss whines and stomps his foot when he wants attention. Not really different from my previous jobs (except the on call part).

Evie has school again tomorrow. Earlier today she told me she didn't want to go to school tomorrow. It sounded like "E no go skoo mar."

Cooped up in the house:

No comments:

Post a Comment