That's what Evie calls food. Owen had his first num nums this past Sunday. He has shown interest in big people food for about 6 weeks. He is 6 months next Monday, so I thought it was safe to let him try some oatmeal. He cringed with the first bite, but as you can see, he quickly began to love it! He didn't eat a ton, but this is the practice part. Today, after three days of no adverse reaction, I added pears to the oatmeal. And he ate more that I thought he could!
I opened the case of Happy Bellies Oatmeal that I had left over from Evie. It seems surreal (and fantastic) that we doing things all over again.
The video is funny. Watch how Jesse starts to shovel it in Owen's mouth!
The first bite:
just found your new blog... yay! i cannot believe how fast owen is growing! cute video and picties :)
ReplyDelete