Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

28 October 2009

Punkin Patch

Evie, Baba (aka my dad), and I went to a Pumpkin Patch a couple weekends ago. Evie enjoyed picking a pumpkin, playing with the bunnies, and riding her very first pony. She was tentative at first, and I introduced her to the pony by showing her how to pet him. Soon, she wanted to ride him! And she hasn't stopped talking about it since!

Evie wasn't very cooperative for the picture-taking, so at one point, just to get her to sit still for a second, I told her that I would buy her an ice cream if she sat still. She DID sit still, and she held me to that promise. It's the first time I have ever bribed her with ice cream. Haha.

More pictures on Facebook. Here is a public album; you don't have to log in or have an account to see it.

All four of us have had a nasty cold for the past week and a half. I can't wait to feel better!








1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the border on your new blog, I tried to buy Ella and Chloe t-shirts with this material on it from ETSY. The characters remind me of cupie dolls a bit. Sorry it's been so long since we've seen or talked to you guys. We have the whole week off for Thanksgiving, so hopefully we can get together then.

    ReplyDelete