Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

28 July 2007

Pediatrician Update

My sister and I took Evie to the Pediatrician on Wednesday and she is back up to her birth weight. Yay! So I am officially a successful breast feeder! (I am sure you were waiting on pins and needles to hear that.)

I took some photos yesterday of which I am proud.

3 comments:

  1. good job! and by the way... i know everyone always tells new parents that their baby looks like one of them, but seriously... that baby looks like you! not only are you the breastfeeding mac, but you officially have a mini-me! or mini-you. you know what i mean. and do you spell mac like mac n cheese or like the name? well, i don't even know how you spell the name. i think i'm delirious from these long hours....
    i am jennifer and don't know how to blog on this thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, i think it did work, you just have to approve it or something?? ok, i really am losing my mind... ahhhhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just posted a long comment and it didn't work. oh well... the baby looks like you time! seriously!! gotta go.
    jennifer

    ReplyDelete