Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

25 July 2007

6 days old!

We went to the pediatrician on Monday to meet our baby’s doctor and to see how she is doing in this first week of life. Great news! She is doing well and in perfect health.

I posted pictures to Flickr from the hospital as well as from the last couple days at home. I am sure I will OD everyone on photos. (If you want to see a larger image, just click on the picture.)

I am recovering well. I have a tendency to push myself once I feel better and I have to remind myself that it takes 6 weeks to recover. Jesse went back to work on Tuesday and while he wants to help out more at night, he needs his sleep so as to function during the day. He feels guilty going to work, but he shouldn't!

I am a little exhausted so I am not really thinking coherently…
Getting ready to leave the hospital
Otto greeting the baby on MondayThe practicing ballerina! Taken yesterday.

A tribute to Otto. Taken today.

No comments:

Post a Comment