Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.
Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.
About Me
- J
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)
24 July 2007
Evelyn MacGregor
Just wanted to let everyone know that Evelyn (we are calling her Evie) was born at 6:19 pm, Thursday, July 19, 2007. She put up a good fight and her momma is paying for it. :-) She was 7 pounds, 13 ounces, and 21 inches long. She is absolutely gorgeous and in perfect health. We are very fortunate. I am recovering very slowly and am just getting used to breastfeeding and the long nights, so when I have more time, I will post more pictures and a longer blog. Until then....

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe how photogenic she is already! She's gorgeous! We're so happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete