Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

30 January 2008

Fever is down

Evie's fever has been pretty persistent. Yesterday, it got up to 101.8. I called the doctor again, and they said if it's not gone by Thursday to come back in. They said to give her infant Ibuprofen before bed and that should help. Her fever seemed to break again in the middle of the night and she woke up several times screaming. This morning it was 100.4--which is a huge improvement! She seems in a better mood today, and I am trying to get her to sleep as much as possible. I'm feeding her around every hour and a half as if she's six weeks old. I feel as tired as I did right after I had her! My sister jokingly calls her an external parasite. Nice, huh.

Other than that, not much is going on. I looked at a house today in Decatur, and I am surprised at how much things cost for a whole lot o' nothing.

Here are a couple silly pictures back when I was feeding her solids. She's on a lactose diet now. Such a purist.
Carrots!

I knew the Boppy would be good for something!

1 comment:

  1. Glad the fever is down. It's a scary experience the first time. Although I don't think you ever get used to it. Especially when she can't tell you how she feels.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete