Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

28 January 2008

Teethies!

Today was a whirlwind. Evie had a low grade fever this morning and was spitting up profusely. Overall, she is really touchy today and cries whenever she is put down. Just in case, the pediatrician wanted to see her--perhaps she had an ear infection.

Good news! She is basically fine, and while she MIGHT be getting this stomach virus that is going around, she is most likely teething! All of her symptoms lead to that. The time a baby begins getting teeth is hereditary, and I checked with my mother and I got both of my bottom front teeth in my seventh month. And Evie is in her seventh month! J has no idea when he started getting his teeth. It's exciting to think she is getting her teeth in, but, um, ouch? She's already a biter, if you know what I mean. And I am supposed to feed her as much as possible.

So all of these symptoms could last days or even weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment