I have to say that you guys look identical, and that I've seen that picture of you and your mom and sister before, and I swear to god all this time, I kept thinking, Jacquelyn looks pretty in that picture, but I wonder who's kids those are? Your mom has style. I love the hat.
Absolutely. If it weren't for the hat, I couldn't tell you apart.Mom
haha! yeah, i was thinking "why did jacque dress evie in that random amish hat?"!--jenniferby the way, i'm looking at your blog on my new LAPTOP!!
I have to say that you guys look identical, and that I've seen that picture of you and your mom and sister before, and I swear to god all this time, I kept thinking, Jacquelyn looks pretty in that picture, but I wonder who's kids those are?
ReplyDeleteYour mom has style. I love the hat.
Absolutely. If it weren't for the hat, I couldn't tell you apart.
ReplyDeleteMom
haha! yeah, i was thinking "why did jacque dress evie in that random amish hat?"!
ReplyDelete--jennifer
by the way, i'm looking at your blog on my new LAPTOP!!