Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

04 March 2008

future's so bright....

Had another little playdate yesterday. Evie is so fun to watch. She played nicely, except she seems to enjoy taking toys from other babies. Of course, they ALL seem to enjoy taking toys away from each other.

Evie is now very interested in grass. I can tell she's getting older because she examines it before trying to shove it in her mouth!

Evie looks fabulous in sunglasses! I have some little mod glasses that I tried on her, and she actually seemed to enjoy wearing them. Plus, "they" recommend babies wear sunglasses with UV protection. There's nothing better than a baby in a hat and sunglasses.

I am rather enjoying myself as I play dress-up with my daughter. I love nothing better than to color coordinate her outfits. My own sense of style has fallen by the wayside as I dress my baby. Yesterday she was in all red, white, and pink. I even unintentionally dressed myself in white and red. I didn't even notice until I was walking out to the car!




Toy-stealing fashionista



1 comment: