A woman at the Koala Mommas meeting (I just went for the first time) on Friday has a 16 month old who was throwing up this weekend, too, but she knows it's a virus. It looks like the Lilly family is feeling the effects as well. Something is going around.
I didn't think my high-need baby could get any more high need, but with teething, I was wrong. I still love her though! I have learned through this group I am a part of that a lot of moms that work have the false impression that a Stay at Home Mom's life is a piece of cake. When your baby is with you 24 hours a day, it can get a little insane. I know it is heartbreaking for most moms to leave their babies, but from time to time I would love 8 hours away from her. Ah heck, what am I saying? I miss her after 10 minutes! Jesse and I went out to lunch on Saturday just the two of us, and it was wonderful, but it felt odd without her with us.
On Friday we went with Miss Jennifer to Brick Store in Decatur for some pub food and a Belgian beer. It was really fun and cool to see all these other parents with their kids. It's not really a bar until the sun goes down.
Yesterday my mom and I took a walk around Candler Park. The blossoming trees on the golf course are beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment