Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

12 June 2008

BFFs

Otto and Evie. Best Friends Forever. Or not. You be the judge.

Evie is getting really good at being nice to Kitty, and she has recently started hugging him. You can tell by the following pictures that she KNOWS she's cute when she does it. Otto seems to enjoy or rather, tolerate, the attention for a little while and then he runs off. He's been so patient with her. Of course, we always supervise so that we can redirect her excitement when she starts slapping him.

My Baby v. Kitty action series:

Cuddling Up


She knows she's cute. "Look, Mommy, I CAN be nice." I love both of their faces.


Otto dragging himself away.


Fine, then, I'll just pull your tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment