Just wanted to let everyone know that Evie is now sleeping in her crib! She has been sleeping there every night for over two weeks! It took several different methods, and once I found the one that worked best for her, we've stuck with it. I am particularly happy because I don't have to let her cry it out AT ALL. I was starting to think that would be the only thing that would work, and I just wasn't willing to do that. I want bedtime to be a positive experience!
I just waited to try the crib when I knew she might be ready. We are proof that you CAN co-sleep with your child and then successfully move them to the crib!
She sleeps each night with her kitty doll (not the one shown below but the other one) that her Great Aunt Judy made her!
Taking a nap:
I love it. She is such a good baby, so eager to please. Even though you don't particular believe in the Baby Whisperer, you are proof that listening and watching your baby helps you make better decisions.
ReplyDeleteMom