Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

26 February 2009

Postponing the Privacy

First of all, thank you for the kind words about Otto.

I am holding off for a few more days before I make the blog private. Some of you might not have my current email address. For the next few days, I am moderating the comment feature on the blog. So if you make a comment and give me your email address, NO ONE else will be able to read it. It will be private. I realized after making my list that I really only know a smidgen of those that read my blog. Meaning, I know you but didn't know you read the blog--some people who have emailed me, I was pleasantly surprised that they read it. Don't assume I know you read it.

If you are worried about having to create a Google account in order to make a comment, don't worry. It's safe, and you will have to make a Google account to read the blog anyways....

Back to the fun stuff tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment