Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

09 February 2009

Sick again....

Evie has a cold yet again. This time I can pinpoint the kid who gave it to her! It boggles my mind why people think it's ok to come to a playdate when their kid is sick. "Oh, she just has a runny nose...." And yes, that sometimes happens due to allergies, cold weather, etc., but when this kid showed up, she was obviously sick. I know Evie could get sick just by going to the store, and that's fine, but the point is that someone consciously and carelessly exposed other kids to illness. Especially when they knew pregnant women would be there. Anyways, enough ranting.

My parents bought me the Wii Fit for Valentine's Day!!! It's a pretty cool concept and I am going to get a ton of use out of it. The game has this platform (like in step class) that you use to move. You can practice strength training, yoga, or improve your balance. Unfortunately, there is no option to tell the game that you're pregnant. So when I put in my height, and put in my weight, I ring up as on the verge of obese! After that, your Mii (the personality you make for yourself) suddenly transforms into a plump little icon. Haha! So I just upped my height to compensate. Plus, there are these balance exercises that my giant uterus prevents me from doing well, and the game told me that my fitness age is 46!

Here is a video from our new little camcorder from Jesse's mom and Adam. It's like a Flip camcorder. Thank you!

2 comments: