"Wow, you look pretty big for 33 weeks!" You're right! I had my doctor's appointment on Friday, and my fundal height measured 35 cm when normally I should measure around 32 cm. So either my uterus is bigger this time around (which is probably the case) or the baby is big. Either way, the doctor wants me to get an ultrasound to make sure. That is scheduled for next Friday (the 13th!!!).
So at this point, I probably look (and I definitely feel) more like 36 weeks. Ugh.
So the first picture is 32 weeks and the rest are 33. For the 33-weeks ones, I had to add the one where Evie is being a total goofball; she looks like Peter Boyle. She really gets a kick out of the belly picture time. And I threw in a picture of her new crib and dresser. They're a set. Modern and stylish for an oh-so-modern and stylish toddler.


No comments:
Post a Comment