Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

03 March 2009

Snow!

As most of you know, the East Coast got a lot of snow this week! The Atlanta area got between 1 and 4 inches, and it looks like we got about 3. It was so nice to be in a house where we could look in our own backyard at the beautiful snow. Last year when it snowed, we were in the apartment, so this was a nice change. Last year, Evie was way too young to go out in the snow, and this year, I felt the same way, but we did plop her outside for 10 seconds to get some funny pictures. You can see the Yellow River from our house, and it was very pretty seeing the snow border it.

I also have garden gnomes everywhere (I looove gnomes) and they got a little chilly.




1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have seen Evie in the snow. Love the look on her face though, says it all.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete