I think she was looking pretty darn cute/hilarious that day.
Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.
Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.
About Me
- J
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)
01 March 2009
Goaties
On Wednesday, Evie and I went to this "secret" neighborhood farm in our old neighborhood. Someone in my Atlanta group lives down the street so several of us went. Evie got to feed goats and check out some chickens. When she saw the goats, she exclaimed "Goat, goat, goat!" and ran up to them. Anyone who knows us, knows that Jesse and I looooove goats. We're happy that our daughter feels the same way.
I think she was looking pretty darn cute/hilarious that day.





I think she was looking pretty darn cute/hilarious that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment