Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

11 May 2009

Three weeks old!

Just a post with pictures to commemorate the three-week mark. I don't have enough hours in the day--even with Jesse still here. I am so behind on emails, it's not funny.

Things are going well. In the past week, Owen has had longer quiet alert periods, and then some not-so-quiet periods as well. His fussy period is around 7-9 pm and then he'll pass out for as long as you let him. My milk let-down is insane (meaning, it comes out really quickly at first), and he gets a lot of gas that way. Evie was the same way.

That whole sleeping on his back thing was a fluke. I honestly don't know how people get babies to sleep on their backs. Neither of my children will tolerate it. Even now, Evie cannot fall asleep at night or during her nap without being on her tummy (unless she's in the car or stroller).

People kept telling me you never have two high needs babies. Well, I think I might. But that's fine with me. At least I know what to expect. :-)

As you can tell by the first picture, his limbs are starting to unfurl. He's definitely a lot bigger now, and less fragile-feeling.

1 comment:

  1. He is looking so cute! I love his little outfit, too. I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete