Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

Married with a daughter, a son, and a dog.

About Me

Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Previous Entries (all the way back to 2006!)

13 December 2009

MIA

No, your RSS feed is not broken. I realized on Friday that I haven't posted in almost a month. Oops! Things have been a little insane and hectic and slightly overwhelming here lately. Among other things, neither of my children nap much--which is when I find time to blog. Evie naps every few days and Owen only takes one nap in the morning. So I don't have much time to blog. Wah, wah. Listen to me complain. I will post more on what's going on this week. I promise. And then it's off to making Christmas presents so that should suck out the rest of my free time. haha







No comments:

Post a Comment